Missouri Hemp Extract Registration System
Description: Pursuant to Section 192.945, RSMo, and 19 CSR 20-51.010, the Missouri Hemp Extract Registration Program provides Missouri residents with intractable epilepsy a enrollment card that enables them to lawfully have and employ hemp extract in Missouri to deal with epilepsy that is intractable. Per part 195.207 hemp extract means an extract from a cannabis plant or a combination or planning containing plant product that is made up of no further than three-tenths percent tetrahydrocannabinol by fat; consists of at the least five % cannabidiol by fat; and possesses hardly any other psychoactive substance.
Missouri Hemp Extract Registration Card Information
- The Missouri Hemp Extract Registration Card permits the registrant to shop for hemp extract in one of this two facilities certified in this state because of the Missouri Department of Agriculture. To learn more about these facilities, contact MDA at 573-751-8558 or go to their website at http://agriculture.mo.gov/hemp.php.
- is valid for starters only (must re-apply for continued registration) year;
- Is needed to obtain the hemp extract from a production and cultivation center certified in Missouri. You will find presently two facilities in Missouri licensed by the Missouri Department of Agriculture hemp extract that is producing.
- indicates if your Missouri doctor has signed a waiver, the waiver enables when it comes to possession that is legal of than 20 ounces of hemp extract; and
- presently there is absolutely no fee when it comes to Missouri Hemp Extract Registration Card.
- Back again to Top
A registrant for the Missouri Hemp Extract Registration Card is a person who:
- is 18 years old of older, or even the moms and dad or guardian that is legal of small that is accountable for the minor’s care;
- a Missouri resident; and
- has a diagnosis of intractable epilepsy and can provide a statement signed by a neurologist licensed in Missouri (Completion of a Missouri Hemp Extract Registration Card Neurologist Certification form) indicating that the individual who suffers from intractable epilepsy might reap the benefits of therapy with hemp extract.
- Back once again to Top
How exactly to submit an application for or Renew a Missouri Hemp Extract Registration Card
- To try to get or renew a Missouri Hemp Extract Registration Card you need to submit the items that are following mail towards the Missouri Department of health insurance and Senior Services, P.O. Box 570, Jefferson City, MO 65102-0570
- A finished Missouri Hemp Registration Card Form
- Type should be finalized by applicant (no photocopy)
- A finished Missouri Hemp Extract Registration Neurologist Certification form
- Kind should be finalized by neurologist certified in Missouri and board certified in neurology (no photocopy)
- Copy of this applicant’s Missouri photo that is valid recognition
- Copy of accurate documentation of this neurologist’s assessment and observation concerning the individual’s treatment for intractable epilepsy
- A completed Missouri Hemp Extract Registration Card Certification for Waiver kind (A waiver permits when it comes to control of greater than 20 ounces of hemp extract)
- Form must certanly be finalized by a doctor certified in Missouri (no photocopy)
Note: Forms should be mailed, as initial signature is needed on all kinds. Emailed and faxed forms won’t be accepted. Please follow all guidelines on kinds so that you can submit a finished application.
Missouri Hemp Extract Registration Card Statistics
2019 Year-to-date (final updated: 1, 2019 september)
- Total cards released since program started in 2014: 432 Cards
- 81 Active Cards
- 19 Cards issued for Adults
- 62 Cards issued for 52 minors
- Back once again to Top